Jan kicking back and imagining being on the road in this baby
by Rob on November 27, 2011
Dropping off the Airstream Interstate on November 29, 2010, after visiting 50 national parks in 217 days, was a very sad day for us. We’d become addicted to the parks, the road, the freedom, the adventure.
It didn’t take long to figure out there was more to do. 50 parks are 8 short of the 58 total National Parks in the U.S.
And that is the next adventure – getting to and exploring the missing 8.
Join us for the journey.
• Camping World - All the things you need for RVing
• Merrell - Get outside in great gear from a major Tour partner
• National Park Foundation - Great organization, great site for exploring the national parks - if the photography and descriptions here don't get you up and get you out, nothing will
• Olympus - Excellent cameras, great lenses
• REI - They know their stuff
• Teko Socks - "Best socks on the planet" - yes, really!
• The Big Mozey - On the road in Central America